So glad you stopped by! I’m Ashley Pech, Graphic Designer and lover of all things creative. First of all, I’d like to thank my older sister, Andrea, for my creativeness – not because she influenced my creativity, but because she would never allow me to play with her barbies when we were kids – so, I had to entertain myself, which usually meant painting, cutting, or just rearranging my room, which I believe ultimately led to loving layout and design. (Thanks, Andrea!)
I graduated from Concordia University, Nebraska in 2008 with a B.F.A in Graphic Design. Still to this day, I am so grateful for my education at Concordia, I owe so much of my design knowledge to their arts program, and the incredible professors that helped shape and mold my design perspective! And as a bonus, I was able to gain 2 years of “real world” experience before I even graduated by working in Concordia’s Marketing department.
Since the Concordia days, I have gathered experience in a multitude of industries across the board including aviation, photography, pet products, real estate, education, etc. That’s the beauty of being a designer, the work is always changing, and has the ability to bring on new challenges – I’m always up for a challenge. The experience has also taken me from being ‘just a designer’ to being a manager (of both time & projects), creative thinker, and developer of ideas to help your company move forward.
So whether you need some awesome graphics for your company’s Facebook page, a new website, logo, or anything else under the sun (really. . . I can’t list everything), send me a message and we’ll connect on how we can work together!
A few more fun facts about me
- In January 2016, my world, my son, Bennett was born
- I love country music
- I want to buy an RV and travel
- Put me on a lake and I’m happy
- I have a 5 lb yorkie-poo named Tulsa, and she’s the cutest thing in the world. I cant’ forget to mention my old-man-12-year-old Cockapoo, TJ – the best office dog who “I just brought home for a few days so he would start eating” – he started eating, but he never went back to the shelter – that’s what you call a ‘foster failure’ (yet awesome, because we adopted him…)
- I’ve been teaching Zumba since 2010
- Interior Design is my 2nd calling